1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All original. Very little use. Owned since 2000, been in a box in the garage 12 years.
    I took these to the Vault in Camarillo a few weeks ago and they were very impressed with the condition. Flex couplers on nose bridge tight, all rubber good. Extra nose and earstem adjusters (50's, 15's are in the frame). Includes bag, but I can't find the coin. Low s/n on left earstem is XT0110xx. Original Black Iridium lenses have some very light scratches hard to see and photo (does not effect vision). No scratches on frames but some dark discoloration on bottom of the plasma frame under nose pieces (cannot see this when worn).
    $525 US buyers only please.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No box/coin? (I saw 'no coin' - but you mentioned the bag... is there a box?)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know I didn't keep the box. I spent a couple of hours looking through boxes in the garage but couldn't find the coin. My garage is organized now though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Reduced to $470

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump reduced to $425

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I want these for my first pair of metal frames, but do not have the spare cash for these bad boys! This pair is the closest to my price range (assuming they haven't sold just due to the no coin and box) but I would definitely try and make a deal if I had the spare cash. Good luck with sale sir!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last Call $400 Going to Ebay tomorrow