1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Never worn In store lens swap Grey Smoke/Slate Iridium SJ 2 These are NOT the asian fit ones They are regular fit 75 Dollars shipped USA PP
    Blood/VR 28 Black BNIB 100 SJ2
    Matte black/ slate minute 2.0 85 Bnib
    Matte black/ black sj 2 lens swap Bnib 100
    Also available polished black/ black ir unknown new no box not mph not display 80
    Monster pup Rust Slate 85. 450 shipped for all
    Pix on last 4 coming all new not display and NON polarized
    Will trade 3 above for Bnib flak xlj polished black/ vr28 black now on O sitesite
    SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: 8/29/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I wrote to Oakley a few months ago and they assured me the only difference between the reg fit vs. Asian fit are the nose pieces ... Not the actual lenses themselves ...

A FYI for all interested parties...

Good price

GLWS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pix added

SOLDGrey Smoke/Slate  SJ 2 BNIB Lens Swap/Blood Vr28Black SJ BNIB Matte Black Sj Min 2.0 - GetAttachmentaspx_zps7a83b755.jpeg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    How much just for vr28 lenses?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    trying to keep lenses and glasses together at the moment
    Btw that is true of asian fit sj's but I have seen asian fit Flaks that are slightly different than us version...lenses fit all but shape altered just a bit....this may have changed in the past couple years...there's actually a video on u tube that shows asian differences in flak they are wider and look different from front. They don't give me that snug fit so I returned the RBI/ vr50 gold...

Last edited by a moderator: 8/28/13
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Let me know...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with 4 pair added

Thread Status: