• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Solid Penny Deal

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
Browsing the bay at 1 AM (stupid insomnia) and came across 191980979237. Guy knew what he had and priced it to move. @DrtyHarry had me wanting another pair since he started all his postings about Penny frames. I can't wait to get them, went in the mail today and are currently en route! What y'all think? Worth it?

Great you got that one!

It took me a lot of self-control not to click the pay now button during the checkout process.

I saw it and passed. But I don't wear pennies and have sold all mine it. New ear socked polished and tune good matching set.. year ago it would have been a super deal. Penny's have fallen a lot in price lately . Except copper and xmetal finish. So any one looking for one now is the cheapest I have ever seen them go for constantly . It's like them and X squared switched places. Witch was bound to happen do to more people fit x squared and can wear them. This generation of collectors wears there stuff a lot more . Mars is on it way up too if you notice

Thanks! Received it last week and it was as described! Will clean the rubbers and will likely get a tune up by X man. Very happy! Also picked up an XX for $275 BIN on ebay last week. I need to stop going on ebay...

With deals like that, it seems you would want to keep on going. Nice.

Back