• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Solstice Collection

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
Depth and darkness define the Oakley® Solstice Collection. Inspired by the winter’s shortest day of the year, the moody palette is paired with a color-shifting paint technique that invites you to discover new intensities and dimensions seldom seen.

So there was a prior solstice collection so keep that in mind. The images on the site are tagged "Galaxy" with Prizm Road Black for the encoder strike vented and the Re:Sub so I hope they are dark galaxy. The standard encoder is Matte Cyan/Blue Colorshift which seems a bit to close to the MVP encoder for me

0OO9235__923510.jpg

0OO9098__909814.jpg
0OO9472F__947220.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone picked up the re: sub? I’d like to see an actual photo. Especially the ear stems. Thanks.

Is it better to buy re sub zero over encoder? They have that dark galaxy frame on encoder and encoder Strike too. I don't have re sub zero. I love the thick lenses of kato and encoder but lenses of encoder are not interchangeable. Are the re sub zero lenses interchangeable?

Is it better to buy re sub zero over encoder? They have that dark galaxy frame on encoder and encoder Strike too. I don't have re sub zero. I love the thick lenses of kato and encoder but lenses of encoder are not interchangeable. Are the re sub zero lenses interchangeable?
You can change the arms on both the Re:Subs and Encoders. A few people have changed the arms on the Space Encoder for this very reason. There is a video on Instagram by O_taj1242 in January (same user name) on how the encoder arms come off.

Back