• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Explosive News From Shade Station!

I already have the matte black tortoise frogs and the black decay breadbox is on its way. Really liking them!

Not intended to be a dumb question but does Shade Station sell & ship to the US ???

Hey guys, due to contractual obligations we're unable to ship Oakley products outside of the EU. Sorry for the inconvenience! But feel free to have a look at www.shadestation.com for the very best deals on designer sunglasses, watches, prescription glasses and accessories!

Hey guys, due to contractual obligations we're unable to ship Oakley products outside of the EU. Sorry for the inconvenience! But feel free to have a look at www.shadestation.com for the very best deals on designer sunglasses, watches, prescription glasses and accessories!

Depending on my finances (my wife) i may be able to order and ship if required to the US as long as all expenses are covered IE : glasses - postage - insurance NO PROFIT for me or to be resold at profit to other forum members .

Hi TexxxZ, as it stands we're unable to sell on a wholesale basis, just to individual customers within the EU. Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Hi TexxxZ, we can ship absolutely anywhere within the EU to customers for non-wholesale purchases - we look forward to your orders :)

Jake from Shade Station

Latest Posts

Back