• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some frame and lens question on RX glasses

Explosive

Oakley Beginner
Hey,

Glad this forum exist, so I'm looking into getting a pair of RX Oakleys. Issue being they sure aren't cheap if you want lens color options.... I was first torn between Spy and Oakley but decided my first pair will be Oakley.
I have got it down to the Holbrook and the Two Face. My first question, does anyone have pictures of gold iridium polarized ( or even non polarized ) lens ? Everything i find is 24k and thats not an option for these or else I'd probably go that route. Trying to see gold iridium inside the house with no sunlight so i can see the actual color and maybe one of them outside if anyone has those pics. I kind of like the tungsten iridium but in my research they see to be a light iridium ?

Also if anyone owns both these frames id really appreciate a side by side photo so i can get a feel for the size. Has anyone felt the two face isnt made as well as other frames and thus would avoid ? They do said made in China right on them which is a bummer, but what isnt these days... I appreciate if anyone can help me here as I'm looking at just shy of $400 for these things so i want to make sure im happy with my purchase.

EDIT : Also, they show on the Holbrook and Shaun White and Shaun White Signature frame, one looks to just have gold O and bolts but what about the signature ? Anybody know the differences ? If i get gold lens I think the gold O and bolts would be a nice touch.

Last edited:
Back