• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Monster Dogs I Hydro Dipped

what base color did you use under the navy digital camo?

I used a gray primer then a white base coat. I've also done it with a gray base coat and it looked almost the same. That film isn't very transparent.

also, if anyone knows why my pictures get posted upside down please let me know how to fix it. i'm using the tapatalk app and they are right side up when i post them, or even when i view these threads on my phone. when i look at these threads on my computer they're upside down. weird.

dave,
It looks great .. congrats.
what are the exact colors in the navy digital camo print? Its hard to tell from the photos
I ask b/c its not that different from the urban digital camo.
People have have used one of these prints with a base coat of red or zombie green.
thx

dave,
what are the exact colors in the navy digital camo print? Its hard to tell from the photos
People have have used one of these prints with a base coat of red or zombie green.
thx

The colors are dark blue, gray, and black.

dave,
thx
it looks like the same print but the films come in a few different colors