• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Monster Dogs I Hydro Dipped

If you decied to do them let me know I would send you mine. How are the holding up ?

They're holding up great. The clear coat over the top of the film protects it. They did smell funny for almost a week though from the clear coat :)

I actually have an old pair of night camo monster dogs that were pretty well traveled to say the least. You have given me hope that they can be salvaged....... and chance you'll be doing this on the side? would loke a digi camo pattern like yours done

I actually have an old pair of night camo monster dogs that were pretty well traveled to say the least. You have given me hope that they can be salvaged....... and chance you'll be doing this on the side? would loke a digi camo pattern like yours done

Saw your Tennessee logo. Or is it Texas? I'm from Tennessee and had a buddy need will brown. You're not an Apache Indian are you? :)

we have a hydro dipper place here that does thing might go and see what they offer if i can get rid of my fuel cells and get me a bigger pair