• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some New Pieces

at this event they had a history of oakley products. got to see a pair of the over ears and mars up close as well as an OG pair of bike grips from the seventies.
IMG_0265.jpg

I can't understand why Oakley might be thinking about not releasing the Acid Tortoise. Yeah the Acid series didn't do great but that's because they all came with the same lens. I'd see these selling much better just due to the fact that you've got some proper lens colour options. I don't know what else Oakley has planned for the Frogskins range. There's normally some new range in the New Year and the Blacklights have been out for a month already, so if they aren't going to release these in the New Year, what will they release? They have to have something lined up, we can't only have Blacklights and few collab editions until next summer.

:D is this a limited or special edition? I know I still want a jupiter camo dispatch but i may save the rest of my Oakley money for those fuel cell's...

Back