• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some new stuff from back when Oakley made awesomeness

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I recently picked up both of these brand new. Unfortunately the wallet did not have the box. The label on the vault box is 4/19/00 and I'm pretty sure these wallets came out around then, surely within a few years. Kevlar is awesome but my favorite part of these is the label on the vault box. Not only were the glasses great, the cases and accessories as well, but even the boxes were awesome. This box is just like the ones from the XX Twenty and the Minute (as well as most from that time period), picture on the top, descriptive end tags, I love it. Not like the crappy plain white labels we get now (for the most part).

Now I just need to find the silver vault and the rest of the wallets. The wallets come in large and small (this is the large) and in Black, Silver, and Yellow (this is silver).

IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG

Awesome stuff from awesome times.
No doubt, that was college time for me so when I find O stuff from then it makes me a bit nostalgic. I like reacquiring stuff I had back then or even better, stuff I couldn't have back then for whatever reason.

I believe I have the "box"(its more like a sleeve) and bag for that wallet... Mint

You can have it if its there when I get home. I have a box of old oakleys boxes/sleeves/wrappers that I cant throw away because they're so cool lol.

I use the wallet everyday, its bulletproof :)

You can have it if its there when I get home. I have a box of old oakleys boxes/sleeves/wrappers that I cant throw away because they're so cool lol.

I use the wallet everyday, its bulletproof :)
**** man that's awesome! Thanks! I'm the same way, I have a box of tags and sleeves for stuff I use. Like lanyards and backpacks.

That will make it look 10X on display! I do want a small one to use daily but only after I get one to display.

Also, I have a thread of boxes I need to buy for glasses. I'd be interested if you have any of those you'd want to sell.

Latest Posts

Back