1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately it looks like I am going to have to get rid of some of my Oakleys to pay off some bills. Below are some pictures of the items I'm selling and prices based on what I think the item is worth. If you think that my price is way off or would like to make an offer please feel free to let me know. I do have a paypal account and I would like to try and stay within the U.S. for shipping. I hope you enjoy!

Some Of My Collection - xamn.jpg
    Heaven and Hell Series Plaintiffs. I have the bag but unfortunately no box. $80 for each or $140 for both.

Some Of My Collection - g29a.jpg
    Woodgrain Jupiter Sq. with box and bag. SOLD

Some Of My Collection - lsr1.jpg
    Duece Coupe frogskins. The have violet Iridium lenses in them currently. You will get the original lenses as well. $80

Some Of My Collection - 35z5.jpg
    Juliets w/Ice iridium, Ruby iridium, and Black Iridium Pol lenses. w/ X-Metal case which the foam is in perfect condition. Just Sunglasses: $400 (includes all lenses) Just Case: $150 Both items: $500.

I will also be posting a watch in the watches exchange section.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/20/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Thats a great price on the woodgrain / tungsten polarized jupiters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%