• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of my shoes. I'm a massive fan!

I want some Oakley shoes. How do they run to normal shoe sizes?

Don't know what you mean.

Also got a new pair on the other Monday, Race mids boot in black/white, real deal race boots. Comfy, i say they are. Lets say, i get asked on what they are lol.

oakleySTshoe.jpg

Who knows if these will be made and sold? Oakley ST shoe. I've seen them pop up on Oakley USA and Australia site every now and then. Then they disappear.

I want some Oakley shoes. How do they run to normal shoe sizes?

I have a pair of winter boots, a pair of the Assault boots, and Assault shoes, and 1 pair of sandals.

I wear 14 in sneakers from Nike, Saucony, Reebok, New Balance. My Assault pairs are 13 and fit me perfect, my left foot is slightly longer and I can touch the end of the toe box when I stretch out my foot. My winter boots are 14 and pretty loose, I usually wear thick wool socks with them though, and my sandals are 14 and fit fine, not tight and no real excess length.

If you buy from a company online like Zappos they offer free return shipping if you don't like the fit. Otherwise get to a store! My local Vault carries 10-15 different pairs.

I generally think Oakley shoes run a bit small, though it is not consistent. Here is a pic from 3 years ago, so is missing a number of pairs picked up since that time, but it is still a fun one.
3208209271_d54584321a_b.jpg

Attachments

• 3208209271_d54584321a_b.jpg
    3208209271_d54584321a_b.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 209
Sweet shoes! I haven't looked into O shoes that much, but those are pretty nice! And great pics! Thanks.

Hi there.. I'm from Malaysia and Oakley shoes are really really rare over here... I've purchased online and got somebody to help ship back here.. So far i'm really satisfied.. Now i'm a fan of shoes, bags and sunglasses... But the price here n Malaysia is killing Oakley lovers due to the tax... I have Oakley GT, Oakley Spline and Oakley Four Barrel.. Love them all...

Back