1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tb417

tb417 Oakley Beginner

I bought these used around 10 years ago, I don't really know much about them. What finish and lens are they? Is it a stock color combo? What kind of condition are they in? What are they worth?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tom

Some Questions About My Romeos - 15178319760_e1c49cebb0_s.jpg Some Questions About My Romeos - 15364699062_3bb6933acc_s.jpg Some Questions About My Romeos - 15178486587_00cb76a911_s.jpg Some Questions About My Romeos - 15361837661_1eaa8c8b8c_s.jpg

Last edited: 9/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Your pictures don't work.

I'll give you $50 for them. Not worth much, being old and out of service. You can't get parts from Oakley anymore.

3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Would you instead take $49?

Manish likes this.
  4. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

c'mon chaps play fair, I expect he could get $60 easily if he was willing to ship Brazil.

Tom, value can be effected quite a lot even by where (what country I mean) you are in. Have a look on the oreview database as your pics don't work and look in the romeo section which will tell you what combo you have.
    Then when you've been a member long enough (or you pay for membership) you can see the for sale section and flog them which I am guess is what you're trying to do?
    good luck

kronin323 likes this.
  5. tb417

tb417 Oakley Beginner

I'm not really trying to back door the rules here, I was just wondering why I've seen such extreme price ranges.

6. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

I have noticed that in Europe they are selling for a lot less than in the UK, however, condition , box, paperwork and coin make a huge difference to the value.