• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Recent Good Deals Off Craigslist

Just goes to show......a woman scorned.....

Make sure your ex has NO ACCESS to your stuff when you guys split up!!!

Makes me wonder about that guy who's TRON that was. I mean I wonder if he was a collector, maybe he made a big deal about those and she got them out of his case, put them in a sock and said a big FU by selling them so cheap. Like has been said, why cant deals like this be on my local CL.

Makes me wonder about that guy who's TRON that was. I mean I wonder if he was a collector, maybe he made a big deal about those and she got them out of his case, put them in a sock and said a big FU by selling them so cheap. Like has been said, why cant deals like this be on my local CL.

Might I remind you of the case you have?

Didnt feel like posting a new one so here is some recent things from all over. Tb2 will without a doubt be my steal of the year. Beats the "sock trons", as atrain calls them, from last year by far. And ill post some pics of the blue lenses as soon as i finish unpacking atrain.

a8y9a4ym.jpg

y4etunen.jpg

umyra2eb.jpg

9esajuqa.jpg

zasetygy.jpg

de9eqehy.jpg

Didnt feel like posting a new one so here is some recent things from all over. Tb2 will without a doubt be my steal of the year. Beats the "sock trons", as atrain calls them, from last year by far. And ill post some pics of the blue lenses as soon as i finish unpacking atrain.

Was that the one for 1600?