1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I need some sunnies for the army and refuse to wear anything but Oakley. I need at least 2 pairs and I don't mind if they are polarized or not. They must be BNIB.

My shortlist is:

Straight Jacket 2.0
    Flak Jacket XLJ
    Monster Pup
    Half Jacket 2.0 XL

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    If your enlisted why not order them from US standard issue? That website is built for military and reasonably priced.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Judging by his location, I'm guessing he's in the Australian Army. I'm pretty certain the Oakley SI program is only for US Forces/Law Enforcement. So he's gotta get his Oakleys on the open market like the rest of us civilian types, I suppose.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    The location does not come right up on my phone. I just assumed seeing the army part.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No worries. Ya can't know what ya can't see. I'd have assumed the same thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is true and Oakleys are not standard issue over here