• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Subtle Changes (New Polished Juliet)...

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Made some subtle changes to my new polished Juliet. Changed the Earsocks and nose pads to Rootbeer and the lenses to VR28 Polar Iridium. Great match I am thinking...

ebay413_zpsa20f1a8d.jpg

ebay417_zps4442dc1a.jpg

ebay415_zps25bad3ce.jpg

ebay516_zpsffeaa93f.jpg

Any Chance I could get you to take a picture of those in direct sunlight? I would have thought the lenses would have had more contrast with the frames, but in that lighting I'm actually surprised to see there's very little (In my opinion). They still look nice, just not what I was expecting, but it very well could be because of the lighting.

Any Chance I could get you to take a picture of those in direct sunlight? I would have thought the lenses would have had more contrast with the frames, but in that lighting I'm actually surprised to see there's very little (In my opinion). They still look nice, just not what I was expecting, but it very well could be because of the lighting.

I will take some outside for ya. Yeah it maybe the lighting in my office but I will take some outside to confirm it.

I was able to get one thru a fellow member here. Try calling oakley customer service, they might have some.

That's been my set up for just over a year. Absolutley love the polished vr28 combo. I'm also on all black rubbers though. Great pair :)

Back