• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Someone got lucky

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Two high end frogs just went on ebay to the same buyer. I wish I could have afforded those. A banana beat and a st. Patties. Damn $810 for the banna and 525 for the patties. I wonder who got em. It's the first time Ive seen these pop up there. Perhaps things to come.:shock:

Patties are for sure. Banana beat? I dunno. A Pair sold on here a while back under $400
but I guess theres two different banana beats and all the extras can make it valuable

Patties are for sure. Banana beat? I dunno. A Pair sold on here a while back under $400
but I guess theres two different banana beats and all the extras can make it valuable
It's funny this pair was the yellow and white so the first drop. The sale said nothing of the hat or any extras. Thanks for the info.

I know the buyer. He got a great deal. Both those frogs used to sell for 1500 a piece. Speaks volumes about how dead the market really is.

Guy who sold them apparently has nothing left.

The banana had no box or pos which the better packs had when first released ......these had no etched lenses Esther not worth the figure it went for

@Belfry this pair never came with a box or etched lenses. They were never even released. You are confusing it with the other lack luster banana beat pairs.

This was a grail frog for a long time because no one knew if they actually existed they just popped up in images. There are a few in collections but this is one of the hardest and rarest frogs to track down.

Only other time iv seen em they had stickers and a cap and other shizz.....maybe....trying to remember myself ....was never over whelmed with these considering the rareness

I know the buyer. He got a great deal. Both those frogs used to sell for 1500 a piece. Speaks volumes about how dead the market really is.

Guy who sold them apparently has nothing left.
OG who got em. He must be a great frog man. I'd love to chat with him. PM me bro.

I saw the "rapper" Riff Raff in a pair of those Banana Beats in either an interview or music video and almost threw up

Latest Posts

Back