• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Something Coming In The Mail...Years In The Works

OGfrog

Oakley Expert
I have something coming in the mail that I am terribly excited about. I thought who better to share with then the small group of people who actually get as excited by oakley as I do. I sent off 2 frames to be customized by an unknown entity at least on this forum anyways. As someone who is in recovery, I have decided that these customized shades will be my "chips" since I don't do the whole meeting thing. Looking forward to adding to the custom collection as the years go. I am coming up on 4 years but this is a new idea, so two pairs again next year too.

Now onto some really vague hints:
1st pair, I have seen customs that are close to what I am hoping to achieve but nothing that fits the bill like I expect these to they are a discontinued frame

2nd pair Not a popular frame among forum members, but I am going to assume that it may be the only of its kind when its completed. If its not I don't care I just haven't seen them personally. They aren't discontinued but they may be soon and no frogs despite my username

Now hopefully a couple of things will happen; I hope you guys can share in some of my excitement as I anticipate their arrival, I also hope that these are pieces that people will truly enjoy seeing (especially the more respected frame of the two)

Feel free to guess, but I probably won't definitively say anything until I can post the pics. Actually I encourage you to guess it may inspire some good ideas for future pairs.

Last edited:
Thank you sir I cant pull off the dp but a blends dp2 is a good idea. So I was slightly disappointed today by the postman. The workmanship is amazing but both pairs were done in the wrong color. One pair I am keeping because I have a spare frame to send but the other and more impressive revealing will have to wait for a later date.
vnrn.jpg

Latest Posts

Back