• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Something old Something new .....

Dogz

Oakley Enthusiast
London
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Look what postie bought

Looks like you got a proper pair of XX Ruby Twenties. Nice one.

Thought something was odd about those. Don't think those frames had Ruby as OEM due to the earstem icons and nose bridge colours. Ruby had Red on both on OEM frame. Don't think there was anyother version.

Last edited:
Looks like you got a proper pair of XX Ruby Twenties. Nice one.

Thought something was odd about those. Don't think those frames had Ruby as OEM due to the earstem icons and nose bridge colours. Ruby had Red on both on OEM frame. Don't think there was anyother version.
I don't think they're the original lenses I got them from Lee B , I've had a couple of pairs of twentys from him all have these lenses

It's a weird combo on paper but in fairness it actually works quite well in reality , I think the blacks were the only ones that ran with the ruby as standard , but nice glasses in pretty good nick

It's a weird combo on paper but in fairness it actually works quite well in reality , I think the blacks were the only ones that ran with the ruby as standard , but nice glasses in pretty good nick

Is that a Royal/ Midnight Blue frame? It looks black on this phone.

Latest Posts

Back