• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sometimes I Feel Guilty

doowutchyalike

I should Work at Oakley
NC
Do you ever feel guilty for scoring a deal from CL? I mean, obviously this guy had no idea what he had or the value, but I got these for $50 with the torpedo case! OK, so I only felt guilty for about a minute.

PlatePlatiunum24K2.jpg

I felt like that today when I traded my mph oil drums for a pair of brand new deviations. But I wish the cl in my area had those hidden gems like yours!

I hardly ever come across a deal on CL, this one I had to convince to mail a check and a prepaid shipping label, so I took a chance. Luckily he didn't screw me over!

Nice score. You're missing the icon from the earstem though. Dann's pair is like this too. He talks about in his review video as the red color might be an indicator to the assemblers that it's still missing an icon.

Nice score. You're missing the icon from the earstem though. Dann's pair is like this too. He talks about in his review video as the red color might be an indicator to the assemblers that it's still missing an icon.

I know, I went straight to his site cause I remember seeing his review of them. Can't decide if I want to leave them this way or just replace them with some gold icons like everyone elses.

Back