• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sometimes I hate being a trucker

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
Today I ordered my electric blue straights. I'm sure the board is happy to hear this as I won't be talking about them.
I should have a pair of batwolf with lone star icons waiting on me.
I should also have my dipped crankshafts waiting on me.
What's this have to do with hating being a trucker? I hate waiting on stuff!!!!!!!

He screw them up?
Idk......haven't got home yet......see why I hate this lol. In other news I'm looking for known problems with madmen. Idk if I'm searching right but I can't seem to find any info. I need something like them. Something over the top. But around that price point. Juliets are out till tax time.

Madman have the hinge problem, but not as much seemingly as Badman. I have 4 pair of Madman and wear them all and haven't had any issues, but I always put them on and take them off carefully, just like I do with every model. I would not expose the hinge mechanism to any moisture or humidity or any sort of cleaner. Dr Chop on here elaborated in a multi-page thread about the problems last year. Badman seems worse, but it may because they sold more of them.

Madman have the hinge problem, but not as much seemingly as Badman. I have 4 pair of Madman and wear them all and haven't had any issues, but I always put them on and take them off carefully, just like I do with every model. I would not expose the hinge mechanism to any moisture or humidity or any sort of cleaner. Dr Chop on here elaborated in a multi-page thread about the problems last year. Badman seems worse, but it may because they sold more of them.
Hummmmmm if you find it let me know. I have an itch for an out there look

Latest Posts

Back