• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sometimes I hate fleabay

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Sometimes it's awesome. Sometimes it sucks balls.

I had a bnib set of black juliet lenses listed. Even had the sku in the title. Said they were for juliets in 3 places. A guy buys them and I send him a thank you immediately telling him I'll send them the next morning. Two days later he messages talking about "oh I moved can you send them to a different address? Oh and do they fit a Romeo?" I told him I already sent them to his confirmed PayPal address and no they only fit juliet like it says.

After a week of forwarding he gets them. Then messages me saying "I was hoping they would fit, maybe interchangeable with Romeo. How do I get a refund?" Of course I told him he was SOL, I don't do refunds for people that can't even bother to read the damn listing or ask a question before they buy something. I was nice(ish) about it.

Next message I get from him " I took the lenses to an oakley store, manager says they're fake. I want a refund" leaves feedback saying they're fake.

I called ebay and explained the situation to the very unhelpful woman. She said I could accept the return (he initiated one) or wait it out and let them step in in a week but they'd probably rule that he can return them. I asked what if he sends me some busted fake lenses? She said ebay would look into it if that happens. Until then, wait.

Lesson learned, use ebay as a last resort for selling.

TL;DR:

People suck, ebay sucks. Sometimes.

I agree. I hate using ebay. Fees are ridiculous. Buyer protection policy is horrible. I am surprised anyone uses it. So hard to make any money.

And I thought I was the only one that gets Stupid people buying my stuff on the bay!!

Sorry to hear that. I have had that happen more times than I would like to count.

Ebay 99.999% of the time will side with the buyer. That is the bad side.

Still a good place to reach more eyeballs. Take the bad with the good I guess.

I have my moments on fleabay hahahahaha recieving an empty box with magazines instead of the one i truly bought that sucks and never got my money back yes i got my moments atleast now they side with the buyers as it should be like amazon no BS. I do understand your situation and it sucks FAKES come on now send to a diffeent location never do that only paypal confirmed address its a double edge sword really i seldom sell there now and if somebody bought from me i message him back and ask him if he really wanted the item as i dont accept returns regardless im sorry to hear that awful experience i hope that jack ass returns the item the same condition you had them also badnews is thats how of members appraise their pieces through pieces sold on fleabay.

I have my moments on fleabay hahahahaha recieving an empty box with magazines instead of the one i truly bought that sucks and never got my money back yes i got my moments atleast now they side with the buyers as it should be like amazon no BS. I do understand your situation and it sucks FAKES come on now send to a diffeent location never do that only paypal confirmed address its a double edge sword really i seldom sell there now and if somebody bought from me i message him back and ask him if he really wanted the item as i dont accept returns regardless im sorry to hear that awful experience i hope that jack ass returns the item the same condition you had them also badnews is thats how of members appraise their pieces through pieces sold on fleabay.

It's a good thing I don't read your posts out loud; I'd run out of breath first, for want of a period... :D

Lol this was the longest ive written for awhile i am missing some comas but hey we are not on english class hahahaah

no but if you want people to understand your post a bit of puncuation and the like really help
I guess i am mostly on the road thats why using a phone does not make it easier to look for periods comas etc. unlike kronin sitting on his computer 24/7 hahahahahaahah.

Latest Posts

Back