• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Somewhat Realistic Dream Cars?

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
So, we all have dream cars we would love, some of which will never happen(see bugatti veyron), others are more realistic especially after 10 years of depreciation. When I say realistic, they still cost 60K, but when you are talking about an exotic car which retailed for >$200,000, it seems much more palatable.

Every once in a while, I'll browse some car sites, and ebay motors looking at all the awesome exotics, and I always think some of these aren't too expensive.

For example, here is a 2000 Ferrari 360 modena with 11k miles with a BIN price of 90K, but still up for bidding.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferr...s&hash=item1e7c777673&vxp=mtr#ht_30673wt_1182

Now, 90K is high but I always wonder are there people out there picking up these ferraris and stuff for 60k? Thats not too shabby.

Here is a 2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish for 70K OBO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Asto...s&hash=item3a8201218c&vxp=mtr#ht_21701wt_1182

These cars would still turn heads, and will still rocket to 60MPH.

So here is my question, what is your realistic dream car? That one day might actually be attainable?

Here is a 2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish for 70K OBO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Asto...s&hash=item3a8201218c&vxp=mtr#ht_21701wt_1182

These cars would still turn heads, and will still rocket to 60MPH.

So here is my question, what is your realistic dream car? That one day might actually be attainable?

Bizzarely, I was at Perillo (the dealership selling this Aston), on Monday, and they had better 'dream' cars there. They had a dark navy Ferrari 458 that looked so beautiful. They also had a matte black Lamborghini Gallardo that looked bad ass, and a Bugatti Veyron. I think the 458 and Gallardo might one day be attainable.

My unattainable dream car at the moment would have to be the Lambo Veneno:

lamborghini-veneno-2013-geneva-motor-show_100420931_l.jpg

Bizzarely, I was at Perillo (the dealership selling this Aston), on Monday, and they had better 'dream' cars there. They had a dark navy Ferrari 458 that looked so beautiful. They also had a matte black Lamborghini Gallardo that looked bad ass, and a Bugatti Veyron. I think the 458 and Gallardo might one day be attainable.

My unattainable dream car at the moment would have to be the Lambo Veneno:

lamborghini-veneno-2013-geneva-motor-show_100420931_l.jpg

Got one of those coming not to my driveway, but a dealership about 40 mins away. Going to see this bad boy for sure.

I don't want any supercars; they're just not practical. My achievable dream cars?

Ferrari 355 Sypder
Acura NSX ~2002
Corvette C6
Bobbed Deuce
Jeep JK - already have and its awesome

I'd be happy just adding the Corvette to the Jeep...

My dream car is a Shelby Supercar Ultimate Areo TT

The car that I hope to own soon will be a MKIV Supra.

My money is on "Eleanor" Super Snake reproduction. American made Shelby GT500 Mustang. This car screams American-Made "Bad Ass" with 770 hp.

aqupeba6.jpg

Does this Count?
img0369vs.jpg

Does one with Blue Lights Count??????? Hey, I dream that all the time or is it a dream. :):)
dsc02448bh.jpg

The REAL Dream in 5 years: AM V8 Vantage

Last edited by a moderator:
Back