• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sonic Fast Food.

I agree their advertising is great however... I promise you, its not really that good. I would say its low quality a basic rip off. Comparing other places, on the west coast they have in and out burger... that is probably the best fast food, but then again MANY people dont consider it fast food since everything is fresh
Don't be a hater yo.

I am not hating, I mean put it this way... I have not once got a quality burger there as in saying man that 6 bucks was well spent. Everytime I ever had sonic I felt that I got ripped off with a half assed whopper

I am not hating, I mean put it this way... I have not once got a quality burger there as in saying man that 6 bucks was well spent. Everytime I ever had sonic I felt that I got ripped off with a half assed whopper
I am in line with you. There is literally one 5 minutes walking distance from my house and I refuse to go. The service is awful and the food is just as bad.

I haven't had Sonic in years... just never had the desire to go...or I'm too busy to stop. Only fast food I've done lately are Zaxby's or Chick-fil-a. Speaking of Chick-fil-a, I wouldn't mind a peach shake right about now.

I haven't had Sonic in years... just never had the desire to go...or I'm too busy to stop. Only fast food I've done lately are Zaxby's or Chick-fil-a. Speaking of Chick-fil-a, I wouldn't mind a peach shake right about now.
To bad it's Sunday. :(

CFA ROCKS!!!!!!!! Plus their employees are always kind and considerate to everyone. I have never had a bad experience there.

Latest Posts

Back