• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soon to be X-Metal owner.

xmetal wont disappoint for sure..just make sure you have the right pair though..just read through all the size comparisons and fitting on here..
me, I love my XSquared..good luck with them I hope you'll love them..
Thanks, there's a lot of good and helpful info here. Look forward to the future and wealth of knowledge from the good people here.

Thanks, there's a lot of good and helpful info here. Look forward to the future and wealth of knowledge from the good people here.
The part that sucks about buying the x-metals is that you can't try them on first. My first pair was a Juliet. Second pair was an XS. Turns out I find the XS way more comfortable on my mellon than the Juliet. Had there been a store near by with them I could have avoided buying the Juliet. But on the other hand the Juliet looks much sharper than the XX in my opinion. :)

The part that sucks about buying the x-metals is that you can't try them on first. My first pair was a Juliet. Second pair was an XS. Turns out I find the XS way more comfortable on my mellon than the Juliet. Had there been a store near by with them I could have avoided buying the Juliet. But on the other hand the Juliet looks much sharper than the XX in my opinion. :)
Yeah I agree, it will be an expensive experience finding the perfect pair. But it will be worth it and an enjoyable experience along the way.

Back