• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SOOO Frustrated

I think you should take a break and don't sell. Avoid looking at your case for a few days and see if it passes. Remember. People suck and things will get better.

When ever you feel like dumping a bunch of stuff just to make yourself feel better, dont. Pack it up in boxes and hide it away for a while. Once the feeling is gone, wait just a little longer, unpack it and discover it all over again.

yo bro.... what stresses you the most? losing the 2 pairs? or looking at your case and find that it no longer excites you? most of us come to the point where we think "what the hell did i do with my money?" but collecting is a hobby and it supposed to make you happy. just take a break for a while, then maybe the frustration will be gone and the excitement of opening a new box, trying a new pair and saying "damn this pair looks good" will come back. anyway if you decide to sell everything, you will still be considered the o-forum boss of bosses... no one will take that from you, even me!:D

The waiting game is the worst game to play when your excited for a package. I am waiting on some stuff for my collection but I hate when I get home and don't see the package. I wouldn't make any rush decisions on selling your collection yet either. Some of those pieces are hard to find and you might not be able to get them again if you wanted. Every problem can be worked out and you will be come through this.

Getting caught up in collecting EVERYTHING is enough to drive you crazy. Be happy with the pairs you have and the few good ones that come along. Each time I walk into an O-store for the last year (maybe 20 times) I walk out disappointed but pleased; I would like to pick up a new pair and further the collection but nothing in there is worth it to me. Right now I'm at 32 pairs (including the dog-eaten pairs) and unless some great deal comes along, I don't need to buy anything. No pairs stay off the grid forever, so put down your Oakley purse and get back to being happy with your collection.

Back