• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soooo... too bad, dont be mad, man.

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
D

dragonvoi

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424912855.281855.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424912867.211449.jpg

just saw this on facebook not sure if owner is a member here or not. but all i do understand is that he is from BRAAAAZZZZILLL!!! so take it with a grain of salt...

Seems like a very clean break... Looks like a bracket that slides into the arm. Looks like a set screw might have fallen out? I dont see any bending or stress, dont see any break ether.... Has anyone torn one of these down yet? Where is the madman drop test?!?

I was just about to ask about the hinge design of the new xmetals. I noticed they're similar to the half x. I was hoping they don't break as easily but then I saw this post. bummer

Follow this simple rule with all my Oakleys

"On the face or in the case"

I dont see how they could snap if youre wearing them and also if they are in the case?

I do see how they could've fallen off the face though, which is why I'm wearing my Badman with a dirtydog sunglasses strap.

I do love the look of the Badman and Madman but there is no way they will not fall off if you do anything other than a brisk walk wearing them.

I picked up a badman yesterday and returned it today, I liked to coverage and the frame suited my face but the ear stems / hinges stuck out to much for my liking. I only paid about $300 usd for them and they didn't seem worth that much had I paid full retail I would feel really cheated. They are certainly lighter but feel far more fragile compared to my juliets

I picked up a badman yesterday and returned it today, I liked to coverage and the frame suited my face but the ear stems / hinges stuck out to much for my liking. I only paid about $300 usd for them and they didn't seem worth that much had I paid full retail I would feel really cheated. They are certainly lighter but feel far more fragile compared to my juliets

I do agree on that. Even for a price of 300 $ a certain quality needs to be offer to customers.
I think you still cannot compare them with the good old Juliets Mate

I do agree on that. Even for a price of 300 $ a certain quality needs to be offer to customers.
I think you still cannot compare them with the good old Juliets Mate

If oakley has released this year new "revolutionary" screwless frame construccion (tincan/tinfoil, for example), which makes the sunglasses feel much more durable, why do not use them in their more expensive and iconic frames (madman/badman)?

Back