1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm not the most exciting type person so I'm just posting some closeups of favorite pairs for my 1k post. I can't believe ive done that many in such a short time. Ive Made some cool friends and learned alot. Thanks to all I've chatted with and everyone who's helped me out. Looking forward to many more.
    Soulful 2K - 20160202_053451.jpg Soulful 2K - 20160202_053511.jpg Soulful 2K - 20160202_053529.jpg Soulful 2K - 20160202_053540.jpg Soulful 2K - 20160202_053544.jpg Soulful 2K - 20160202_053550.jpg

Soulful 2K - 20160202_053555.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sOuLfUlFoRg

3. sOuLfUlFoRg

4. sOuLfUlFoRg

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats on 1000. I bet you didn't think you'd stick around like you did. ;)

sOuLfUlFoRg likes this.
  6. sOuLfUlFoRg

I sure didn't. I'll probably get the lifetime membership when my 1 year expires..it's been awesome chatting with you brother

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

All hail the Frog King! Congrats, bro! It has been a pleasure chatting with you... You'd be surprised how addictive this place is. It took me a while to get a few posts, but it really snowballed.

Here's to the next milestone.

I saw those FMJ Frogs, perhaps, @OakleyFrankFMJ can direct you to a FMJ watch for coordination with that frog. :rofl:

Last edited: 2/2/16
  8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Perhaps. :rofl:

9. sOuLfUlFoRg

Your a good friend. It's been great talking with you. I'm a huge frog fan it's definitely my favorite frame. I wish that I could have the title of frog king but talking to a few members here sadly my collection is small compared to some. We all collect in different ways that's for sure but if I was to say who has that title it'd have to be @Romeo Van Frogskinstein . He's the ultimate hero in the frog world. I'd also say @mercbezerk and @magswitch7 kill me in that department. The best collectors of this frame bar none. It's been great to share a conversation or two with you guys. I can't miss @pricedollaz and @chris barr . All sick and insane frog collections. If only I'd known @tmsnewberry and @jonoyong before. Those are tops as well.

Thanks @QRL1 your da man of chrome!

magswitch7, pricedollaz and QLR1 like this.
  10. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Awww. I'm sure they kill it. But your enthusiasm is right up there with them. It has been awesome conversing with you. And you are modest and humble. It is nice seeing your collection progress from the wood cabinet.

sOuLfUlFoRg and joshbrinzo like this.