• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soulful 2K

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
I'm not the most exciting type person so I'm just posting some closeups of favorite pairs for my 1k post. I can't believe ive done that many in such a short time. Ive Made some cool friends and learned alot. Thanks to all I've chatted with and everyone who's helped me out. Looking forward to many more.
20160202_053451.jpg
20160202_053511.jpg
20160202_053529.jpg
20160202_053540.jpg
20160202_053544.jpg
20160202_053550.jpg

20160202_053555.jpg

All hail the Frog King! Congrats, bro! It has been a pleasure chatting with you... You'd be surprised how addictive this place is. It took me a while to get a few posts, but it really snowballed.

Here's to the next milestone.

I saw those FMJ Frogs, perhaps, @OakleyFrankFMJ can direct you to a FMJ watch for coordination with that frog. :rofl:

Last edited:
All hail the Frog King! Congrats, bro! It has been a pleasure chatting with you... You'd be surprised how addictive this place is. It took me a while to get a few posts, but it really snowballed.

I saw those FMJ Frogs, perhaps, @OakleyFrankFMJ can direct you to a FMJ watch for coordinate with that frog. :rofl:
Perhaps. :rofl:

I saw those FMJ Frogs, perhaps, @OakleyFrankFMJ can direct you to a FMJ watch for coordination with that frog. :rofl:
Your a good friend. It's been great talking with you. I'm a huge frog fan it's definitely my favorite frame. I wish that I could have the title of frog king but talking to a few members here sadly my collection is small compared to some. We all collect in different ways that's for sure but if I was to say who has that title it'd have to be @Romeo Van Frogskinstein . He's the ultimate hero in the frog world. I'd also say @mercbezerk and @magswitch7 kill me in that department. The best collectors of this frame bar none. It's been great to share a conversation or two with you guys. I can't miss @pricedollaz and @chris barr . All sick and insane frog collections. If only I'd known @tmsnewberry and @jonoyong before. Those are tops as well.

Thanks @QRL1 your da man of chrome!

Your a good friend. It's been great talking with you. I'm a huge frog fan it's definitely my favorite frame. I wish that I could have the title of frog king but talking to a few members here sadly my collection is small compared to some. We all collect in different ways that's for sure but if I was to say who has that title it'd have to be @Romeo Van Frogskinstein . He's the ultimate hero in the frog world. I'd also say @mercbezerk and @magswitch7 kill me in that department. The best collectors of this frame bar none. It's been great to share a conversation or two with you guys. I can't miss @pricedollaz and another killer collector in @chris barr . All sick and insane frog collections. If only I'd known @tmsnewberry and @jonoyong before. Those are tops as well.

Thanks @QRL1 your da man of chrome!

Awww. I'm sure they kill it. But your enthusiasm is right up there with them. It has been awesome conversing with you. And you are modest and humble. It is nice seeing your collection progress from the wood cabinet.

Latest Posts

Back