• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soulfulfrog

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Can someone email @OakleyBoss for me again. This happened a few months back too. Both the 2 step verification and the bloody backup codes aren't working for me. I've had to bug the same folks for this a couple times. So this time I'm sayin it out in the open. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's Brian by the way. SOULFULFROG. LOL. dammit how annoying

Can someone email @OakleyBoss for me again. This happened a few months back too. Both the 2 step verification and the bloody backup codes aren't working for me. I've had to bug the same folks for this a couple times. So this time I'm sayin it out in the open. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's Brian by the way. SOULFULFROG. LOL. dammit how annoying
What are you using for two step verification?

I got in. I ended up using a different browser instead. Strange when I use Chrome and get a code via email it denies me entry. Even those backup codes don't work. So I'm in now using a default browser. The one that automatically opens from my email. That seemed to work. It happened last time too but I needed boss to fix it and allow me in. All corrected now for the next month I guess. Well 30 days.

That’s two step is rubbish, been locked out twice now and had to use a different email address as it won’t allow me to ever use my original one for reasons beyond me.

Glad you are back, Brian.

I use google authenticator for everything works everytime. Just be sure to make a backup of it somewhere. I have a spare phone I keep a backup of it on.

Latest Posts

Back