1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    I have a couple of extra pairs of SA Rugby Union Antix up for sale. These are doubles of the ones I already have and know that there are some guys out there that expressed interest the last time I posted, so here's your chance at getting one or more.

To be fair, the first PM's will get first choice. Prices listed are in US Dollars (F&F) including international postage

The black orbs reflecting in the lenses are my down lighters and not marks on them.

South African Rugby Union Antix - Oakley-Antix-Image.jpg

SA Rugby Springboks - Polished black with emerald iridium & metallic green icons (BNIB) - BOTH SOLD
    South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7008.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7004.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7007.jpg
    One (1) pair of The Sharks - Polished black with black iridium & gunmetal icons (box is creased) - SOLD
    South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7012.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7011.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7009.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7014.jpg
    Finally, One (1) pair of Lions - Polished black with ruby iridium & metallic red icons (No box) - SOLD
    South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7019.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7016.jpg South African Rugby Union Antix - IMG_7017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/17/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Wow lovely pieces man.They find me in bad time financialy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Loving the Sharks pair... Ship to the UK?

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Go Stephen go ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    Will ship to the UK and the rest of the world, except for....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Do it, do it! Say it! Say it...

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    US??????:lolsign:

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous