1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Hey there! I haven't sold/bought anything in awhile and I think it's about time I sold some more off. These are some older random pairs that have been lying around for awhile/untouched, so I figured I would sell them off to some others who would appreciate them. Most items are in excellent/brand new condition.

*If you need better pictures, just let me know

*U.S only at this time.
    - These prices include shipping.

Second: Custom Flak Jacket Frame ONLY (Box not included) - $50

I got these off of Brian a while back from the forums, but never actually used them. I never got around to buying lenses, and they've been sitting on the shelf as well. It's a very nice custom frame, but I have no use for it at this time. I believe I bought these for $65 from Brip back then. Please correct me if I am mistaken! The only reason I am selling these is simply because I already have two Flak's and have no need for another unfortunately. They are Matted.

Soviet Gascan, Half X, Plaid Gascan, Square Wire, Custom Flak's - rDw4Eu8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/21/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
    pm for the soviet gascan

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Soviets pending sale

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Half X sale pending.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Soviet's are available again

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sell the Half X ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    It's still pending with another member. They haven't responded to me in a day or two though. If they don't reply in a couple days, I'll let you know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent on Square Wires

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict