• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spartan Race?

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
Anyone here a Spartan ?

I'm doin it tomorrow...the Sprint...

Watched the wife run it last year... It was around 5-6 klicks ... Besides the weather (4c and rain) it didn't seem impossible...

This year the weather is holding up well... But all of a sudden the race has switched from 5-6 klicks to 5-6 miles ... :(

Nothing eases nerves more than adding 60% more race... :(:(:(

I'll try and post pics of it...but the only Oakley's there will be are the beater ones I'll stash in my car for the trip there and back...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401063833.217487.jpg

I did it! It's done! Don't ask my time :p

Did quite a bit of Oakley watching... A few Flaks... One fast jacket...One Radar ... A real nice dark/BI A wire 2.0 and a Fives 1.0 persimmon/persimmon

Edit: I didn't wear my fives at all... As beater as they are... I just couldn't treat them the way they could get treated during the race...

I'd feel so bad :(

View attachment 81635

I did it! It's done! Don't ask my time :p

Did quite a bit of Oakley watching... A few Flaks... One fast jacket...One Radar ... A real nice dark/BI A wire 2.0 and a Fives 1.0 persimmon/persimmon

Edit: I didn't wear my fives at all... As beater as they are... I just couldn't treat them the way they could get treated during the race...

I'd feel so bad :(
So what was your time, man? :punish: Just kidding. Congratulations! I keep a beater pair of Minute 2.0s for just those type of occasions. No matter how much punishment they take, they have seen worse...

Congrats that is an awesome achievement. Late this summer I am participating in my first Tough Mudder competition. I am super nervous but excited at the same time.

Congrats that is an awesome achievement. Late this summer I am participating in my first Tough Mudder competition. I am super nervous but excited at the same time.
Thats a 12 mile run... Id love to do it but I don't run at all so a 5 mile is my max...

The mudder looks like it was awesome obstacles !!!

Good stuff!!! Did the Spartan last year here. The worst part of the race here was the start. Had to run up a ski hill.... not fun!!! Haven't decided about this years yet.

Congrats on finishing!

Back