1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SecretNinja

SecretNinja Oakley Expert

Someone probably already posted this somewhere but, I'm so shocked I had to show as soon as I saw the last 15 min. Is anyone else seeing this? Speaking of fakes... - Screenshot_2015-10-05-21-30-46.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

Look good to me :crazy:
    I just wanted to add that weird little emoticon dude. But seriously, I feel bad for the people who bid on these. They are obviously interested in xmetals and just don't know what to look for. Although, it's not uncommon for scammers to have people throw up bids (all part of the scam) to make people thinks it's a legit item (if there are other people bidding it must be real right? lol)

3. SecretNinja

We have the internet for a reason, research! I actually got brought into buying X Metals by buying a pair of obvious fakes. I then researched what model they were copied from. Now, I have the "O" Jones". I have 3 more pairs coming soon so, I don't want to post a pic of what I don't have yet but, I think I am doing well for a newbie.

4. SecretNinja

They sold for $221.50 by the way. I just about got that for my authentics. Lol

5. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Sucker born every minute... sad... :(