• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special delivery from USA!

Milkypete

Oakley Enthusiast
well, the wife just got back from 3 weeks in Brazil, MIA and CLT. Of course, the most important stop on that tour was the Vault in MIA! Tungsten TinCan w/ tungsten iridium pol. lenses, Ferrari TinCan w/ black chrome frame and black iridium pol. lenses, and a forum purchase Mag Four Plasma w/ Fire Iridium lenses- thanks to Jdobbs325- he's the man, he's the man, yes he am. The Vault threw in 2 white cases, unfortunately, no Ferrari case, so I guess I'll have to start searching for that!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice pick ups bro!

So wife was here in brazil? Work??

Youd me amazed with the serious collectors from here!

Nice pick ups bro!

So wife was here in brazil? Work??

Youd me amazed with the serious collectors from here!
Yeah- she is working for a Danish company that owns a Brazillian company. She gets to figure out how to merge their systems. . I have noticed some BIG time collectors from Brazil. Does Oakley have a large presence there?

Yeah- she is working for a Danish company that owns a Brazillian company. She gets to figure out how to merge their systems. . I have noticed some BIG time collectors from Brazil. Does Oakley have a large presence there?

Yep i think even more then in the US... Since i go 2 3 times a year visit my family that is from florida, and i almost never see people rocking oakley, i mean i see some frogskins and hollbrooks but only seen a couple pleople with xmetals or vintage stuff... And here if u go to the beach ull see all kinds of oakley shades!

But prices here are some times higher then any other country because of exchange rate...

Come visit brazil when u can bro ull be amazed its not at all like u see on the news lol