• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Special Edition 10th Mountain Division Gascan (24-050) - MISSION: Accomplished!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for 10th Mountain Division Gascan, SKU 24-050.

BNIB "Special Edition" release w/ original box, bag, pin, paperwork, etc.

Money in hand ...

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump.

Bump

Please?

Username Hidden said:

Yeah, but they are a second release, per se, in a regular O box from then (2011), generic black bag, & that is it - I have been in contact with them. Not what the first release of the actual Special Edition is at all, besides the glasses. I have had two people approach me on here, unfortunately that is what they had too.

I am just not going to spend 2 bills for just the glasses then try to piece together the rest. I have not even seen just a bag here, let alone a pin, box, pin backing board, etc. So, ... I have to hold out ... hope.

Up until a week ago I had that I knew about the eBay thing in my OP, but I took it out because I thought it was corny, so I took it out.

I do thank you for linking me up ... :hi:

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, but they are a second release, per se, in a regular O box from then (2011), generic black bag, & that is it - I have been in contact with them. Not what the first release of the actual Special Edition is at all, besides the glasses. I have had two people approach me on here, unfortunately that is what they had too.

I am just not going to spend 2 bills for just the glasses then try to piece together the rest. I have not even seen just a bag here, let alone a pin, box, pin backing board, etc. So, ... I have to hold out ... hope.

Up until a week ago I had that I knew about the eBay thing in my OP, but I took it out because I thought it was corny, so I took it out.

I do thank you for linking me up ... :hi:
No prob. Sorry i dont know my gascans. Im in a conundrum on a pair of phobias myself.

Its a common enough pair that a little patience will be your best bet. Ive been eyeing this (just to finish my military theme shelf) for years. The price has stayed the same and they always seem to pop up. $199 on ebay, $150 private sale is the going rate.

Latest Posts

Back