• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special Edition Heritage Collection Box

Tim Brogan-Shaw

Oakley Beginner
Just received one of 15 Heritage Collection Box from Shadestation. Total awesomeness!
I got seafoam eyeshades, fire razorblades and the violet frogskins.
They come in a black collection box with history written on each side of box when opened and all 3 glasses in their own white boxes surrounded by hard foam for protection.
Also included are 1 guitar pic, 3 heritage pins and 3 stickers plus unique microbags. Also extra legs for the eyeshade and blades.
I would add pictures but dont know how!

Last edited:
Just received one of 15 Heritage Collection Box from Shadestation. Total awesomeness!
I got seafoam eyeshades, fire razorblades and the violet frogskins.
They come in a black collection box with history written on each side of box when opened and all 3 glasses in their own white boxes surrounded by hard foam for protection.
Also included are 3 heritage pins and 3 stickers plus unique microbags. Also extra legs for the eyeshade and blades.
I would add pictures but dont know how!

Are you in the UK? Only wondering because ShadeStation says only shipping in UK (or Europe, don't remember). Not that I'm buying one anyway, just wondering.

Sweet score, glad it's more than just the three glasses and a cool box.

Yeah im in the Uk. They do post to EU anyway.
Actually all thats extra is the box, as each pair bought at retail have the same items i.e guitar pic, stickers and pins.
so all your missing out on is a box! lol
Im having trouble adding pictures. I use instagram and i copy picture link but it doesnt show up! Any help would be great!
Cheers

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back