• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SpecIal Editions?

PtChevy

Oakley Beginner
So I was looking around and some how got on the Aussie Oakley Website and deuce coupe frogskins are still on there and for sale.. Any idea if US cam order from other countries Oakley sites? Have a feeling rarer ones will be on smaller countries Oakley sites...

Thanks for any info you may have :)

I believe you can, so get the DC's. But be careful going overboard looking at rarer Frog's from "retail" websites. If it seems too good to be true, it is. There are numerous fake Oakley websites that look totally legit.

from what ive seen on this site you actually can't order from another countries site unless you have a shipping address in that country. if you want some country-specific limited editions you can check your local Vault they have them sometimes

well dang, that sucks.. thought I might of found something nice :/ .... deuces are on ebay cheaper tho, was just gonna look around on the little countrys till i found "ultra rares" Lol..

I don't have a O-store close to me :( furthest one is 2 hrs and I drive a v-8 without a catlyitc converter, so it'd cost me 40$+ to get there just for gas :'(

Back