1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    I am looking to complete my Fuel Cell Collection. I already have quite a few but would like to have the complete collection. Also am interested in anything Ducati. PM me with offers if you are looking to sell anything. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe if you list the ones you already have, the members would better be able to assist with your request.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    Yeah I realized that just after I hit the post button. But here is what I currently have:

Ducati:

Half Jacket
    Fives Squared
    Hijink

Fuel Cells:

TACA
    Global
    Jupiter Camo
    Max Fearlight
    Stephen Murray
    Deuce Coupe
    Canvas
    LOCOG
    London Collection

I am looking more towards models that are not currently offered online or in store. Thanks to anyone who can help.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    Added a Moto GP and Alinghi to the list. Still looking if anyone has any up for sale?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    Still looking, would really like to add a Pendleton, Troy Lee Love/Hate, and Science ones.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Kanaka Maoli Hawaiian only release

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the don Pendleton and love hates ? Make an offer ? Both bnib

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%