1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm selling my excellent condition Spike Bob head with stand and original shipping box - $500USD paypal ff. UPDATE: sold

Display is very clean, clear, and tail has a pointy tip. I've had it since 2006 and it's time to let it go to another good home.

It was originally delivered in the 'fitted' original box, which will be included, box not in mint condition. I will be double-boxing it when I ship it to you, in otherwords, a box in a box. I will wrap the two-piece stand in foam to protect it during transport (it was originally loose in the original box). I need to find additional bubble wrap to keep the inner box from sliding. Otherwise, ready to ship.

Shipping from 95050, package box = 24"x10"x16", declared value, please calculate shipping. San Jose California locals can arrange pickup.

Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_2974.JPG Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_2985.JPG Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_2979.JPG Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_2982.JPG Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_2987.JPG Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_3008.JPG Spike Bob head with orginal box - IMG_3037.JPG
    Double-boxed

Last edited by a moderator: 2/2/15
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wooow
    Never seen a Bob such perfect and a fair price too!

GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am impressed by the perfect condition it is in. Good luck with the sale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. I keep all my possession in very good condition. The bob has been displayed since 2006, so it's not like it was boxed up in a closet for no one to see ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.