• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spike Bob

CigarAficionado

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Does anyone know where/who can get the spike Bobs painted like the ones in the photos? I want to get some really good graphics like these.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411596487.290000.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411596498.972840.jpg

There is a guy selling painted one on ebay every once and a while. I had heard the Bobs were a recast but the paint work looks good

I sniped one of the painted spikes from that seller. Has a killer one on eBay now. Mine is the exact shape and feel as the clear I have so I'd be hesitant to say it was recast. That doesn't mean others aren't or couldn't be.

Edit: I messages him after I purchased mine and he told me a friend of his in Mexico does this. I also contacted him 4-5 days ago asking if I could offer my clear for partial trade towards the one in this link. Politely said no. If they cast their own then he wouldn't need mine. Not sure if it matters if they are cast since they are painted. Just my .02.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331327969685

I appreciate it guys. I still want to get mine painted, and I prefer not to buy a painted one. I know mine are original, and that I prefer mine over an already-painted Bob.

The guy selling them does have some really "sick" designs though.;)

I thought about painting mine, or having it painted, and I think most tattoo guys would do air brushing. All you would have to do is bring them some ideas.

Back