1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got some cool stuff from a guy in the LA area who is selling a spine case . He's asking $500 (firm) and I would have bought it but arranging transportation has proved to be extreeeemely difficult for me and my small vehicles.

He's a really cool guy, and he's got some other neat, unique stuff you might be interested in as well.

If he still has it in a few months when I have more time to sort out the details I'll probably get it myself, but until then I'm hoping it goes to a forum member rather than a rando.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in contact.

The spine case is in PERFECT condition. Has the front doors and all lighting.

For those who aren't familiar, it's this one (no mirror or side box):

Spine case - Los Angeles area $500 - sNbniig.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    Saw that too

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd love to know how to get that mirror. I've seen the larger mirrors, but am not a fan of those. I wasn't even sure they made a smaller mirror until seeing the one in the pic from the OP. Anyone know how to locate a mirror like that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    I believe this would have better off posted in the deals and steals?

It's not actually for sale here on the forum

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's for sale via me. I've seen others post on behalf of non-forum members. But if the powers that be want it moved, then by all means... move it.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    Understood