• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine question for those who know

@cyclerdoug, no on/off switch on mine. I just plug it into the walk and pull it out when not in use. The outlet I'm using is a foot or so away from the case and I don't like seeing the cord all the time anyway ;)

Better pic

IMG_2380.JPG

@cyclerdoug, no on/off switch on mine. I just plug it into the walk and pull it out when not in use. The outlet I'm using is a foot or so away from the case and I don't like seeing the cord all the time anyway ;)

Cool, thanks. If you're doesn't have one either it means mine's not F'ed up! I am going to plug it into a surge protector that I'll lay underneath it, the outlet is right behind where I'm placing the cabinet. That way I can just turn the surge protector switch on and off when I want the lights on.

Enjoy the cases. Eventually there will be no more.

Sent from: Outer Space

Nice! I'm in the car business and my employer is quite nice and I have access to a variety of vehicles and when that case came available an hour from my house we just happened to have a Denali on one of our lots so I measured and grabbed it.

Mine was missing the lower doors, I just had them cut from diamond plate and put them on...working on a useable latch tonight, as a matter of fact.

Thats funny, I drive a Sierra Denali which is what I picked my Spline up in. Brought 3 moving blankets, 2 ratchet straps and my bungies to keep it secure then rolled my cover down over the whole thing. I have a Truxedo soft top on my truck bed. It hung out past the bed cutoff by about 5 inches so I left the tailgate down and just strapped it in tight. No issues getting it home from a half hour away. Wife and I carried it in the house.

29928819915_694c443279_b.jpgDSC_2440 by Alan Harkleroad, on Flickr

Back