1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Assorted things for sale. Please note that ALL prices reflect FEES and SHIPPING. You pay the price asked and that's it, no nonsense. As always, I'll entertain offers but no trades for any of this stuff - just looking to move it.

1. Splice black chrome - they were anyways. The black chrome was peeling so the black was removed to leave chrome. Also, the rest of the frame was wet sanded to leave them matte. Minor pieces of chrome missing on top of orbitals, pics should show it, it's not visible to others from the front when they're on your face. They need lenses but once they get new lenses, this will be a really nice custom pair. The earsocks and nose bombs are original and in great condition. I'll ask $85.

2. Juliet box - good condition. I believe it was for a carbon pair originally as what's left of the sticker shows "CARB.." No coin, just inner and outer box pieces. Shall we say $30 cause shipping won't be cheap.

Splice, Romeo Coin, Juliet Box, Lenses, More. - 2012-11-06165557.jpg

Splice, Romeo Coin, Juliet Box, Lenses, More. - 2012-11-06165605.jpg

Splice, Romeo Coin, Juliet Box, Lenses, More. - 2012-11-06165623.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I am extremely interested in the Splice. How bad are the lenses? I really dislike those aftermarket lenses :sad:, but I wouldn't mind if they were still useable. Any close up pics on the lens perhaps? :smile:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I am definitely terrible at picture taking. They're not good at all... My plan was to put some +red in them and between the chrome and the matte black, I figured they would look awesome. I think I'm gonna get rid of all my splice tho.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Something Something Darkside

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent on juliet box

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Oh man, those lenses are pretty bad haha. I would buy them, but genuine Oakley lenses are so hard to come by for the Splice :sad:. I will be watching for your other Splice models though!

Btw, your custom job looks awesome!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks that is my custom work it was an experiment what turned out rather nice

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Wow! Very cool! I had a beat up pair of Splice's back a while ago. I wish I sent them to you for a custom job though! Too bad they're gone :sad:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    get the splice, ive cut lenses for em before, so has marc2040. im sure someone can hook you up!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or check ebay, there are some BNIB atm

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    splice gone and juliet box gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.