• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Splice, Romeo Coin, Juliet Box, Lenses, More.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Assorted things for sale. Please note that ALL prices reflect FEES and SHIPPING. You pay the price asked and that's it, no nonsense. As always, I'll entertain offers but no trades for any of this stuff - just looking to move it.

1. Splice black chrome - they were anyways. The black chrome was peeling so the black was removed to leave chrome. Also, the rest of the frame was wet sanded to leave them matte. Minor pieces of chrome missing on top of orbitals, pics should show it, it's not visible to others from the front when they're on your face. They need lenses but once they get new lenses, this will be a really nice custom pair. The earsocks and nose bombs are original and in great condition. I'll ask $85.

2. Juliet box - good condition. I believe it was for a carbon pair originally as what's left of the sticker shows "CARB.." No coin, just inner and outer box pieces. Shall we say $30 cause shipping won't be cheap.

2012-11-06165557.jpg

2012-11-06165605.jpg

2012-11-06165623.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I am extremely interested in the Splice. How bad are the lenses? I really dislike those aftermarket lenses :sad:, but I wouldn't mind if they were still useable. Any close up pics on the lens perhaps? :smile:

I am definitely terrible at picture taking. They're not good at all... My plan was to put some +red in them and between the chrome and the matte black, I figured they would look awesome. I think I'm gonna get rid of all my splice tho.

PM sent on juliet box

Oh man, those lenses are pretty bad haha. I would buy them, but genuine Oakley lenses are so hard to come by for the Splice :sad:. I will be watching for your other Splice models though!

Btw, your custom job looks awesome!

Username Hidden said:
Oh man, those lenses are pretty bad haha. I would buy them, but genuine Oakley lenses are so hard to come by for the Splice :sad:. I will be watching for your other Splice models though!

Btw, your custom job looks awesome!

Thanks that is my custom work it was an experiment what turned out rather nice

Username Hidden said:
Thanks that is my custom work it was an experiment what turned out rather nice

Wow! Very cool! I had a beat up pair of Splice's back a while ago. I wish I sent them to you for a custom job though! Too bad they're gone :sad:

Username Hidden said:
Wow! Very cool! I had a beat up pair of Splice's back a while ago. I wish I sent them to you for a custom job though! Too bad they're gone :sad:

get the splice, ive cut lenses for em before, so has marc2040. im sure someone can hook you up!

Username Hidden said:
get the splice, ive cut lenses for em before, so has marc2040. im sure someone can hook you up!

Or check ebay, there are some BNIB atm

splice gone and juliet box gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.