• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splice Search/Purchase Update!!!!!!

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
I've still not been able to find a Kenseth or Murasaki.....but I have been able to land several of one of my favorite frames in one of the sickest colorways ever! IMO! And I've scooped up a few more here and there as well....and I even have some "Chop Shop Special Editions" in the works! But for now here's what I've landed in the last few months. Oh, and hats off to Mr. Tony England! One of my JPM splice came from a UK shop, he hooked me up good with those! NIB! Thanks Tony, you rock man!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome...congrats on all the Splice's!! Your display is looking a little cramped though...I'll take one of your JPM's to help you out with that...haha.

lol it's getting very cramped Ernie lol I actually just got another display table for the inside of it...I'll have to put it in soon lol if I ever get rid of any of my JPM I'll hit you up first man...I really do think those and the Tribal Monster Dogs are my 2 favorite of all though! Might be a while before I part with em lol

Damn sick collection walkerhonda! Those JPMs looks damn awesome! Making me want one!

lol it's getting very cramped Ernie lol I actually just got another display table for the inside of it...I'll have to put it in soon lol if I ever get rid of any of my JPM I'll hit you up first man...I really do think those and the Tribal Monster Dogs are my 2 favorite of all though! Might be a while before I part with em lol

HEY!!!!!! what about the Tribal you promised me if I got you those JPM's.....................LOL............no prob's Adam. If I come across anymore i'll let you know.

Damn Adam! That's a LOT of Splices...especially the JPM's! Nice collection brah, good luck on finding your missing links!

Latest Posts

Back