• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splice & Zax Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Traded the Chrome Polarized XLJ Half Jacket's for some TF Gascan's :smile:. Should be here by the end of the week!

Some people reacted to this post.
congrat's man. i know you've been wanting those!

Kinda...I had them before, but wasn't too crazy about them. Figured I'd get one since they're not avail. in stores.

When i get yours, i'm gonna have a poll for which lenses to put in them :) Ruby, Emerald, Ice, or the Black

Any word on your side yet? USPS has been super slow on my end. Someone sent me a package from the middle of IL, which is 2 hours outside of Chicago on Saturday. Still haven't received it.

According to the USPS tracking site, your package is out for delivery today.

Mine hit the sort facility near me at 4am. If it reaches my local post office by 6-7am, it will get to me today. If not, i'll probably get it tomorrow.

Yes! I just noticed. I'm guessing the other package, the actual important one containing a gift for my gf....is just lost or something. If a package is lost and bought from eBay, do you get the money back from buyer protection, or am I just **** out of luck?

I've never bought from ebay so i wouldn't know. Sorry :(

Went to go change the windshield wiper fluid and found a strange package on the floor. It contained this:

OQwLX.jpg

Thanks Damon! Much appreciated! Hope yours come in today as well.

congrats!!!
nice pair . . . you wanna use it for 3d or swap the stems?

Latest Posts

Back