• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Split Jacket Complete W/ OO BIP - $115

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind the lenses are vented, if you were looking for them for a custom lens cut.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pics added.

Antix are SOLD. Split Jacket still available.

Last edited:
Bump on the Split Jackets. Antix are sold.

Last edited:
Added new without box Team USA Half Jacket 2.0 XL w/ Grey Polarized. $75 shipped. See original post for pics and full description.

Username Hidden said:
Added new without box Team USA Half Jacket 2.0 XL w/ Grey Polarized. $75 shipped. See original post for pics and full description.
Already getting rid of em?

Username Hidden said:
Already getting rid of em?
Yeah, as mentioned in the updated original post, they didn't quite fit as well as the Flak's I've had (bit tighter & smaller on my big head) and the lenses didn't look quite right on me. They were on Rezech's CL for $60, cost me $70 to get them shipped to me, and will cost $5 to ship to someone, so just looking to get out of them what I have in them. Still 40% of the price of MSRP ($200) for a brand new pair that is only missing the box.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, as mentioned in the updated original post, they didn't quite fit as well as the Flak's I've had (bit tighter & smaller on my big head) and the lenses didn't look quite right on me. They were on Rezech's CL for $60, cost me $70 to get them shipped to me, and will cost $5 to ship to someone, so just looking to get out of them what I have in them. Still 40% of the price of MSRP ($200) for a brand new pair that is only missing the box.
Haha wasn't bashing the price. Saw u just got em

PM'd

Team USA Half Jacket sold. Split Jacket still available. $115 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.