1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking to sell my Split Jacket G40 set of lenses. These have only been worn 2 times in the car as I was trying them out to see how they looked. They have a pinkish rose tint when looking through them if you want to know. I have no need for them so I am trying to sell them. Asking $45.00 OBO. Feel free to message me with any questions.
    Split Jacket G40 Lens - b0kt.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I forgot I had these also...will include for $20 more. They are +red polarized visionary lenses for the split jacket. So both sets for $65.
    Split Jacket G40 Lens - 6zqr.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Are the g40 iridium or no?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No plain g40.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any marks on the +red lenses?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nothing that affects vision but I can double check them tomorrow and try to send you pics of what I find.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sounds good!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is a slight mark where the lens fits in to the frame but it will not affect vision. It is also hard to see so it is above my phone on the edge of the lens.
    Split Jacket G40 Lens - 6hxf.jpg
    The other lens has a slight dot but does not affect vision either. On the reflection of the house in the lens is the dot, by the window.
    Split Jacket G40 Lens - whw3.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.