1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have some OO Black Iridium Polarized Vented Lenses that came with my Split jackets, but I would prefer the non vented version. They are non scratched and it great shape. I would like to trade them for new or similar condition non vented lenses of the same variety.

Or I will sell for 90$. Thanks for looking!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Just a heads up, the vented OO BIP lenses are found in the Polished Black with Blue Jaws on the vault for $90.

You probably won't have too much luck selling those lenses for $90 when the whole set can be hand for the same price.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, good point man. That's exactly where I got mine from. I was looking for a trade though more than anything.