• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splurged

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
I decided to treat myself good and Got some VL lenses for my SI Fuel Cells, and some Frogs, the Crystal black with +Red and some blacklights I'm keeping in the box for now, not sure if I should give them to my girl hahahahahaha

img0411qk.jpg

img0413lc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice man, I also got a delivery today which included the Crystal Black w/ +Red, plus Matte Black w/ violet and Polished Clear w/ violet. Just waiting for the Polished w/ Ruby to get delivered.

looking good, how do you like the LV lenses? are they noticeably different from oakley lenses?

I noticed they can be a little tricky to get it but thats about it. The tint is similar to the ruby iridium and since they are polarized some anti-glare treatments can look funky, thats why I probably won't wear them in the cockpit but they are great for everyday. I decided to get the VL because the Ruby Iridium is 3-4weeks backorder online and only $20 on ebay.

Thought I posted on here, but nice pickups Marc! Those are good choices for frogs. The crys black+red are pretty low-key and I love those New York Knicks frogskins too.

Latest Posts

Back