• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sporting Persimmon Lenses On My New Fast Jackets

eldiablojoe

Oakley Beginner
b1ac2099.jpg

Lol, I didn't realize until I posted the photo that the glasses are too big for my face. I guess since I lost all the weight I haven't really realized I need smaller frames. They look too big?

eldiablojoe said:
Lol, I didn't realize until I posted the photo that the glasses are too big for my face. I guess since I lost all the weight I haven't really realized I need smaller frames. They look too big?

That they do lol

I just tried a pair of those on today at my O Store and love the fit. I'm upgrading from Half Jackets which seem to fit me much smaller. You may want to give the Half Jacket frame a try as it's not nearly as wide.

How do you like those lenses? Do they distort your color awareness much?

@Bad Fishy, they give everything a very rosy-yellow tint, but they are for very gray days so that you can see contrasts so much better. They really do make things more visible. When all the bushes and store fronts and fog and general marine layer coastal haze makes everything very blue-gray, these supposedly filter out the blue light so everything pops more.

It sucks I should probably get rid of them because I really wanted polarized lenses and I really wanted to be able to swap my lenses out a lot without causing wear.

If it makes you feel any better about the frames seeming too wide, I have a very large head and even I think my fast jackets look a little too big on my face! Which lense color does the persimmon lense come with (I had two sets of lenses with mine).

If it makes you feel any better about the frames seeming too wide, I have a very large head and even I think my fast jackets look a little too big on my face! Which lense color does the persimmon lense come with (I had two sets of lenses with mine).

Thanks Kyle, the persimmons came with Polarized Black Iridiums.

Those things are pretty wide, and admittedly, this is coming from a guy with a big cranium.